Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020405-2

 >This is what I encountered. I couldn't find the rules at the last minute and
 >used the player's version instead. Two sticks of dynamite at the feet of the
 >gunslinger in his armoured duster resulted in 4 wounds. Sure he was stunned
 >and blown across the room, but really it was only a few chips. Not that I'm
 >trying to kill them, but it's nice to have the party scared once in a while
 >that they can die.

I found that it usually takes 3 sticks of dynamite to really worry a person
- at least under the pre-Agency rules.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.  My physics final came at
the time when there was a debate whether to allow calculators in the exams.
The Physics department was the first to decide in favor of allowing them,
the 3 hour exam had one question:

Describe the universe, if Planck's constant were equal to 1.
                 - Unknown Student