Re: [DL] Stone & Devil's Tower [Marshals, PEG, SHANE]

In a message dated 4/8/2002 11:54:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, markus.finster@chello.at writes:

Ok, so here is my question. and yes, it's about Stone again.
Just read the Wasted West and two questions came to my mind:
First, the Marshal section says, that only Old Stone is still around and that the fate of Young Stone will be revealed in a future (Weird West?) product. Has it already been revealed? If yes, in what book? If no, will it ever be revealed? Maybe in one of the upcoming books?

It has not, as yet.

Second, concerning Devil's Tower:
I was a bit disappointed that Devil's Tower in HOE is described different than in the Trilogy. Example: The Trilogy states, that the Heart of Darkness was found on top of Devil's Tower, but in HOE the top of Devil's Tower was hit by a citybuster. Also, the alien race still lives there (horribly mutated) - no mention of the science guys that sent Jackie Wells back.

We'll be dealing with DT, both past and present, in a future article in the Black Book, which details the Hunting Grounds and the portals back and forth revealed in the Unity. And no, it's not officially on the schedule yet. Prob. 2003. The Unity has a very good section on what you can expect though.

Shane