[DL] Stone & Devil's Tower [Marshals, PEG, SHANE]

This might contain a SPOILER!!!

Ok, so here is my question. and yes, it's about Stone again.
Just read the Wasted West and two questions came to my mind:
First, the Marshal section says, that only Old Stone is still around and that the fate of Young Stone will be revealed in a future (Weird West?) product. Has it already been revealed? If yes, in what book? If no, will it ever be revealed? Maybe in one of the upcoming books?

Second, concerning Devil's Tower:
I was a bit disappointed that Devil's Tower in HOE is described different than in the Trilogy. Example: The Trilogy states, that the Heart of Darkness was found on top of Devil's Tower, but in HOE the top of Devil's Tower was hit by a citybuster. Also, the alien race still lives there (horribly mutated) - no mention of the science guys that sent Jackie Wells back.

Of course, that all could have been because the posse suceeded in Fortress of Fear and prevented the creation of the Deadlands - but why wasn't it mentioned in the adventure how it would affect the tower, especially since it takes the possibility in account that one or more members of the posse will go to the future with (or instead of) Jackie.
Were these different descriptions ever consolidated?

Markus