Re: [DL] Mad Scientists' Inspiration *spoilers*

> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>It seems to me that this suggests that a Manitou drops a bucket of
>Inspiration (for lack of a better phrase) on a MS, hoping that, THIS time,
>he'll invent the G-bomb (or something leading to it).
>
>Does this sound reasonable? I must admit, I like this idea far better than
>simply having the Manitou tell the MS what to build. It has the added
>attraction of the MS dooming humanity out of his own ingenuity.

I kinda see it like this

The Problem is since the Manitou can't understand Technoloy(They are the
wrong kind of spirits), they just send inspiration at random back through
history.  Thats why Mad Scientist invent all sorts of things.  Also since
the Manitou just sends this raw data back, your average 19th century
scientist isn't going to understand most of it,  So he might just understand
a small portion of the what he saw and end up using that insite to make
something completely different.

By the way, I'm assuming this all effects the MS Subconsiously.  He doesn't
actually see the a glimps of the future, instead an idea is directly
implanted into his head.

Dan