[DL] one last thought about mad scientist inspiration

there have been some really good ideas here, espically the guy(s) that had the HOE lead in.  I would add one thing.  I see nothing wrong with having different ways of inspiration for different characters.  You might have it with the mantious whispiring in the ear of one MS (kind of like the cockroaches in Outland) and one guy that sits there and thinks he thought his problem out (mantious really "pushed" him towards a way his device could work).
I would also like to add/ask how all of you see Ghost Rock working.  Is it some sort of universal super catalyst that can do anything if harnessed correctly or just as a fuel additive?  I have it working in different ways, usually as some sort of fuel, but sometimes being the "inspiration" part of a device that would never work in "reality".  Just curious on other's thoughts.
thanks.

"When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth" - Peter Washington (Ken Foree), Dawn Of the Dead, 1978