Re: [DL] one last thought about mad scientist inspiration

> I would also like to add/ask how all of you see Ghost Rock working.  Is it some sort of universal super catalyst that can do anything if harnessed correctly or just as a fuel additive?  I have it working in different ways, usually as some sort of fuel, but sometimes being the "inspiration" part of a device that would never work in "reality".

Well, Ghost Rock is supposed to be like a kind of super-coal. If you do any research on coal (I've done a little), you'll be amazed at the number of things that can be done with coal and its derivatives. (As it is, I'm working on a MS paper about the emotion-/personality-altering effects of ghost tar dyes when used on clothing.) So, I don't see any reason why Ghost Rock can't be similarly useful. I'm not saying that you can add Ghost Rock to anything and make it supernatural, but if it fits logically, I don't have a problem with it.

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup