[DL] Kewlest death quote...

What are y'all's favorite deadlands death quote, I think my personal
favorite is: "I've got 1d4 smarts! How the Hell was I suppossed to know that
shooting the x-squadder between the eyes would bring down THAT much
firepower!" This was said after a very deadly pistoleer nailed an emissary
from Hellstromme in the head while 12 x-squadders, armed with gatling rifles
(ol' ways rules) preparing to send them on a train to obtain an artifact...
Anyway four PC deaths and 6 x-squadders lying wounded in the street. It was
later when they started blaming each other the fun really started...