Re: [DL] Kewlest death quote...

Howdy pardners.I'm new to the list, and this looks like a good place to just
jump on in...

Unfortunately, my posse is rather resiliant to character death, but DL is
the game of choice for getting the best qoutes. So here's one that should
fit.

Posse is alone in a deserted town, durring a torrential downpour. The posse
holes up at the Saloon and is on edge since they haven't seen any town folk
and there are a few creepy things about the saloon.

Someone starts banging on the door and after some paranoid enquiring with
guns ready the PC's determine it's the towns sheriff & deputy. They let him
on in and after a few rounds of Q&A he ends up at the bar talking to the
Huckster.

After a drink or two the Sheriff draws his gun on the Huckster and takes off
his hat to reveal a fatal head wound and his status as an undead.

 The stunned and subsequently shot Huckster uttered the now famous phrase in
our group "Aw hell, I didn't know they could do that!"

This same player also gave us the immortal..
GM: The miner looks rather sick and in obvious discomfort.
Player with Doctor PC: I ask him whats wrong.
GM: (as miner) "I've got consumption"
Player: (confused) "Of what?"