RE: [DL] Kewlest death quote...

Hmm Lets see.

After one of the Posse Members was decapitated by a Evil Animated Scarecrow
he lemented.  "I should have never fought the ScareCrow, Not even Batman can
beat the Scarecrow"

"Hes dead, I'm dead, How much tougher can he really be" - Last words of a
Harrowed gunslinger before he fought with Stone on the top of the Devils
Tower.

"I knew I should have invented a Parachute" - Same battle as the posses mad
scientist was thrown off the Devils tower by Stone.

And my all time favorite, After one of my Posse Member rode his Dynamite
Laden Donkey into the cave full of Nosferatu blowing him and them into tiny
little pieces - "Don't you have to check and see if I come back from the
Dead or something?"

Dan