[DL] Brand new Deadlands - Hell On Earth Homepage

Hi partner,

here's a gang o' four ferners with their own lil' website dedicated

to HoE - for the moment, although a Deadlands equivalent is soon to follow -

and it's  launched yet .

We thought it's time for a apropiate place on the net for all these
deadlands

players out there.

On the 'Hell on Earth Gamer's Posse Trier' Homepage you'll find a bunch of

rules of our own design [Syker Powers, Tables, Junker Devices, etc.], a

forum for some in-depth discussion related to  Deadlands.

Some  pics and other stuff for you to download and the odd bit of
information

about our very own HoE campaign which we've been running for close to two

years now.

Building this site has been a labor of love of sorts for the last couple of

weeks for us and we're very much hoping for your participation and feedback

on this thing. So if you got a minute to spare, come over for a visit over

at:

http://www.e-linkz.com/hoe-deadlands/

The site is finished - basically - but not yet complete. So keep your eyes

open for regular updates.

'Nuff said for now - although we should perhaps add that this site is in no

way designed to be used commercially or for any purpose other than having a

little fun with and based around the game we all play... a lot...

So long,

HoE Gamer's Posse Trier