RE: [DL] keeping players alive

>If you're okay with losing your characters, good for you.  I don't mind
>playing in the against "splatterfest" (Paranoia, anyone?) once in a while.

>But if I'm consistently spending 1-2 hours just sitting on my ass because
my
>character got wasted for "the horror of it", I'm not going to be horrified.
>I'm going to be bored and annoyed.  I can be bored and annoyed at work (and
often am).  No, I don't want a cakewalk.  Yes, I want their to be risk.  But
>no, I do not want to be stuck in a situation where I'm twiddling my thumbs
for
>3.5 hours because my character was the first one ax-murderer to sate a GMs
>lust for a high body-count.

well yeah i see what you are saying
but as a GM i dont have that attitude...hmm how many can i kill tonight

i mean one guy cried in a game when his guy died
but it was his own fault and not my agenda
i asked him 3 times if he really wanted to go into the basement
alone...hehehe
and i even cued up the scary music on my laptop
and he went anyways...

so there is no cake walk
but i dont kill you for the horror of it

you are playing with the wrong people if that is what happens to you
and well that is no fun..i would be annoyed too
and you dont want to see me annoyed hehehe

but some of the best "this one time at gaming camp" stories are the glorious
death ones...hehehe

lisa