RE: [DL]Listserv questions OT

i bow to your uber geekness
hehe i thought i was bad with my laptop for music and sound effects hehe
i stopped using a zip loc bag though as a dice bag
and got this cool tackle box thing to sort them

otherwise i dont really have a setup for carrying my gaming stuff around..i
am haphazard :)

lisa

A Car Trunk :).  When I was in college I use to carry about 95% of my RPG
collection in my Trunk, in Milk Crates.  To bad my new cars trunk is really
tiny, I can't carry half the books I use too.

For Actual Carrying I use two different bags.  One is a Tan TSR(pre WOTC)
Gencon bag from I believe 1993.  I swear the bag is indestructable.  The
rest of my collection is then generally put in my Palladium 15th Aniversary
bags(they were at Gencon last year).  My Friend put it best...Palladium
can't make a descent game system but they make a great RPG book bag.

Dan