From: john tfs [mailto:johntfs1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:41 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] keeping players alive

  Lisa Kenison <lisa.kenison@asu.edu> wrote:

well yeah i see what you are saying
but as a GM i dont have that attitude...hmm how many can i kill tonight

If you guys are having fun, cool.

i mean one guy cried in a game when his guy died
but it was his own fault and not my agenda
i asked him 3 times if he really wanted to go into the basement
alone...hehehe
and i even cued up the scary music on my laptop
and he went anyways...

Not your fault.  Suicide through stupidity isn't your problem.

so there is no cake walk
but i dont kill you for the horror of it

Never said you did.

you are playing with the wrong people if that is what happens to you
and well that is no fun..i would be annoyed too
and you dont want to see me annoyed hehehe

That's my point though - I don't play with those people.  The guy I replied to seemed to be crowing about being a killer-DM.  I was letting him know that such an attitude was an excellent way to make sure he'd soon be playing only with himself...

but some of the best "this one time at gaming camp" stories are the glorious
death ones...hehehe

Cue story about a flute being inserted somewhere... interesting.

lisa