Re: [DL]Listserv questions

> So, I guess the question should be: Any suggestions on how to carry all
> this stuff?

Get a large plastic tub, preferably translucent. I use one (Steve Long has
seen the latest incarnation of The Tub) and being see-through allows me to
see the spine of the book I want, making digging for it significantly
easier. You'll find it a bit unwieldy sometimes, particularly when your
collection gets very large (I use it for both my WW and HoE stuff), but
having everything in one large container is definitely handy. As an added
bonus, it doubles as a coffee table!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times