RE: [DL] Gettting a player dead

My response below spoiler space...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net
> [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of William Ogden
> Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:15 PM
> To: deadlands@gamerz.net
> Subject: Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead
>

> possible spoilers.

I've seen something like this on the web somewhere...  A perfectly
normal bank robbing gang that dresses up like undead to keep the law off
their tail.  A couple strips of rotting meat hanging out their shirts,
some campfire ash to grey their skin, and lots o' shuffling about while
terrorizing bank tellers.  Then your Blessed lays the smite down and
kills a few mortals...  That might even make a good roleplayer role-play
his characters retirement ("Ah killed a man.  Ah don't got the gumption
to go out there no longer.")  Then use the new NPC to drag the posse's
fat out of the fire should they need it.