Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead

William Ogden wrote:

> possible spoilers.

> have some bad guys disguise themselves as monsters or Walkin' dead or
> something.  when the blessed does a shot in the head and kills him, poof, no
> more bleesed powers.

If I was playing, that'd really annoy me.  That sounds like an arbitrary
"haha, tricked you" stunt.

Now if you gave him time to figure it out, and he decided to just "shoot
them" instead of investigating, that's fine.  However, this player
sounds astute - a good player, roleplaying well (I'd assume, right?) and
being good at what he does.

Why punish him?

SeanMike

--
"Oh, and Sean: Thanks for making a bunch of my ranting not only
redundant, but look pathetic by comparison! :-) Please post sooner