Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead

I think you're on the right track here. I mean, when you're facing a character who's ultra-prepared to deal with supernatural enemies, what do you do to challenge him/her? Throw mundane adversaries/situations at them. Maybe something where violence isn't a viable tool; something nice and legal. Landgrabbing. Drought. Yes, perhaps a drought. A town is thirsting for water for its crops, but the only water supply belongs to a nasty cattle rancher-type, who's demanding far too much money for access to his water. Violence could be used, but that would only cause problems for everyone in the long run. Make the character forge a compromise. Make it an ethics issue. That way, if the Blessed crosses a line, you can bust him. Not every problems comes at the hands of a ravening beastie...

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup