Re: [DL] messing with a Blessed

>From: "James Camilleri" <j.camilleri@virgin.net>
>To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
>Subject: Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead
>Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:06:07 +0100

<snip>
>Apolos for the long reply... got carried away, but I love having players
>like that. They make the game a lot of fun. :)

yours reminded me of the scent in book 3 of the deed of Paksenarrion (good
series, basically about a fighter becoming a paladin)

basically the bad guys had captured some people, and she swapped herself for
them.  the bad guys wanted her to renounce her god, or they would torture
her, or, when that didn't work, torture and kill other innocents.