Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead

> Now if you gave him time to figure it out, and he decided to just "shoot
> them" instead of investigating, that's fine.

I'm not out to just hose the guy. But I have contemplated this line of
actions. The rest of the posse can slip into shooting first and asking later
so I've keep this line open.

> However, this player
> sounds astute - a good player, roleplaying well (I'd assume, right?) and
> being good at what he does.
>
> Why punish him?

I'm not looking to punish him. But that damned blessed is night-invulnerable
and not scared of anything. I'm looking to find a few angles to use to put
the fear of god (hehehe) back in him.

Horror loses it's touch when you got a Catholic superhero running roughshod
over your evil minons and forces of evil.