[DL] First Lone Stars Question (Spoilers for that book)

Brumy8@aol.com wrote:
>>Anywho, I want to ask a quesion.
>>      I'm just slightly confused on "Musical Accopaniment" and the Ranger
>> ranks. Maybe I am not looking at it right, but the rank for the LS badge
>> is a private.  The text metnions that "musicans" get an LS badge. So,
>> are they  - in game terms - privates and they will never rise in
>> rank?  And can they get other goodies (mainly the LeMat Undertaker and
>> the Ranger's Bible with Chapter 13 in it)?

         My feeling is that Arcane Rangers are issued Special Gear on a
case-by-case basis. They may get a Badge, Undertaker, Congreve Battery,
what have you, as the officer in charge sees fit.

         Thanks for the question!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God