Re: [DL] The Guru of EVIL

I'm not as familliar with WW as HOE, but have you tried something along the
lines of the Hangin' Judge? Something where a specific way to kill it has
been found? This should give him a real challange as he'll have to use his
head instead of his hands. If you haven't got it already, take a look a
rascals, varmints and critters 2 to see how they did the hangin judges.

Alternatively, in HOE there is an insect called the discord bug. It has a
particular side effect on sykers (which come from enlightened) that disrupts
their power. You could craft a similar monster to temporarily strip him down
a bit.

Also, if he's this powerful, surely he's beginnig to attract the attention
of the Reckoners? Perhaps things should start actively hunting him. I mean
really stalking him. Rather than just trying to kill him, it starts just
watching him constantly... just immagine that spider sense going off
constantly, but nothing happening... he won't trust it as much. Then it
starts leaving him little preasents... start with dead birds and stuff and
work your way up. Then it begins to start distracting him during combat. As
he is fighting he see it in the corner of his vision. A fleeting shape, no
more. Let him decide what it is. Play it right and he should start getting
paranoid. The Reckoners being what they are should be able to provide him
with most things that his imagination can provide... then take it from
there.

Cheers,
James