[DL] Deadlands Computer Game screenshots [SHANE]

http://www.headfirst.co.uk

I was rummaging about the web, and decided to go to the Headfirst
Productions website.  Address above.  They've got some screenshots of the
Deadlands game they are working on.  The link on the PEG webpage doesn't
work, but I imagine this is where it was supposed to go.  (That was the part
for Shane -- broken link on the website.  But I doubt I'm the first to
notice.)  They don't have the movies that Shane mentions on the PEG website
however.  Just a couple of screenshots not previously on PEG's site.

Jeff Y. the helpful guy