AW: Re: [DL] The Guru of EVIL

> >I'm seriously thinking of sending him to HoE.  I think he'd do well
> >there.....
> >
> Yeah I think he'd get a little suprise in HOE.  The whole "Dodge This" Quote
> has a whole new meaning when its a Doomsayer shooting a Nuke.

Well, you could have that in DL, too. Imagine: he's run out of Action Cards, when a GWS (guy with shotgun) comes out from his cover and says:
"Hey, bullet-catcher - catch this!"
And then he fires both barrels.

I'd say bye, bye Mao.
But this guy sounds like he is one of those guys who just have luck. Like a friend of mine. In 9 years of gaming together I recall only one evening where he had bad luck with the dice. He never cheats. He has a habit of saying: Aaah, I'll shoot the guy in the left eye, even though he's twohundred yards away and all I get is a lousy Colt Navy and I only have 3d6 in shootin': pistol. I'll make it. And he'll be dead.
This is usually followed by a smile of the marshals which frowns very, very quickly, when he goes on to roll the TN (the _exact_ TN. Not something unbelievably high. He'll roll what he needs. Like, in that case, 35. with 3d6. He might have to spend a chip for it, but that's it.) And furthermore he'll role enough damage to make the marshal almost faint while he tosses his last chips into the pot with shivering hands, so that bad guy only comes away with a wound or two.

It's unbelievable, but I saw it. Over and over. Sometimes it's frustrating. But there are times, when you know, nothing is going to happen to you, because you might face an overwhelming enemy - but behind you is your friend and he has one shot left in Peacemaker. That thing won't stand a chance. ;-)

Markus