Re: [DL] one-half? grim servant question

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 05:01:46PM +0200,
> markus.finster@chello.at said:
> > Now, English isn't my native language, so could someone
> explain to me: does
> > that mean one half (ie 50%) of the damage or one and a half
> (ie 150%).
>
>  It means 50%.  150% would be VERY nasty indeed.  :>)
>
>  Wishkah

I could see it now "Grim servant of the complete annilation of everyone
they ever met or stood beside"

"So let me get this straight sir, you were in the barbers getting a
shave.  There was a gun shot outside, distracted the barber turned the
razor nicks your chin and then somehow comes flying out of his hand to
embed itself in the gentleman sitting next to you?"

Roy