Re: [DL] one-half? grim servant question

> I could see it now "Grim servant of the complete
> annilation of everyone
> they ever met or stood beside"

Well, yeah.  Haven't you noticed that most of the time
Clint Eastwood's characters end up facing down the bad
guys alone in an otherwise empty town?

> "So let me get this straight sir, you were in the
> barbers getting a
> shave.  There was a gun shot outside, distracted the
> barber turned the
> razor nicks your chin and then somehow comes flying
> out of his hand to
> embed itself in the gentleman sitting next to you?"

"Ah reckon so.  There a problem 'bout that?"

"N-no sir, n-no problem.  Ah, S-Stubble really suits
you, Mr. ah, didn't quite catch your name..."