Re: [DL] what if you think it's self-defence

  Ahh, my favorite twist on torturing those pesky Blessed folks.
  After much deliberation I came up with the following resolution:
  The blessed gains a Crisis of Faith Hindrance at level 1 irregardless of
Hindrance requirements.  They can buy off the Hindrance as normal with
appropriate time for Theological Study or Faith Prayer and a Successfull
Sinin' roll BUT using their Theology or Faith.

But that was just my solution for a difficult situation.

William Eric Watson

> >something. when the blessed does a shot in the head and kills him, poof,
no
> >more bleesed powers.<<
> >
> >Sinnin' depends on the point of view of the Blessed, not the facts of the
> >situation.  If a Black Magician mind-controls a child, covers that child
> >with an illusion and sends her out to "attack" a Blessed who then kills
her
> >in "self-defense", no Sin has been committed (though the Blessed in
> >question will surely be buggered in the head over the situation).  The
> >Blessed was acting in what he thought in good faith to be self-defense.
If