Re: [DL] Grim Servant question

>On Tuesday, April 23, 2002, at 03:20  AM, Patrick Downs wrote:
>
>>referring to the new rules in the Agency book
>>
>>two Grim Servants are standing next to each other,
>>one chips damage from a bullet and the bullet hits the
>>other Grim Servant, if the other one chips the damage,
>>will the bullet just keep going back and forth until
>>one of them runs out of chips or will the bullet pass
>>them and hit somebody else? if there isn't somebody
>>else, what happens to the bullet/damage?
>
>Interesting. on one hand, I'd consider ruling that GSoD damage can't be
>bought off... On the other hand, if they want to burn chips like that...
>Let'em. One of them will lose.
>--
>Brett
Plus, it doesn't all trasfer.  GSOD1 takes and chips 4, so GSOD2 takes and
chips 2, then SGOD1 takes and chips 1.

And the bullet doesn't fly back and forth, it's just that if GSOD1 ships
damage, then as he ducks or whatever, the bullet keeps going and hits
someone, or ricochettes off a rock into someone else, or whatever.

I'd also have the excess damage to into inanimate objects, esp lit lanterns,
supports for chandelliers, etc.