Re: [DL] Lone Stars

Hey all,

         Yeah, LS is a great book. The Shootist AB is great AB.  It provides some really, really dangerous gun-hexes, like Dead Shot and Silver Bullet.  If you are looking for some other gun-hexes to give your Shootist, you might consider Magic Bullet and Magazine from Hexarcana.  Not gonna say what they are exactly, but they are about as dangerous as any other Shootist hex from LS.
         The Ranger Equipment section was great, though I think the missile battery is only good for things that would destory towns......or destorying towns as it is rumored Gen. King did.  I'm considering my Ranger Shootist having different armorments rather than the LeMat (unwieldy and scarae) and the Improved Witworth.  This is not against Mr. McGothlin, just part of the character's background (he was trained at being a Shootist before becoming a Rnager).

Later.