RE: d20 Initiative (was [DL] Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT])

I have actually ported over the DL Init system to White Wolf... and the
players really enjoyed it. It make "splittin' the dice pool" less of a
headache, and lets the combat be a little more fun...

The only problem (and it just hasn't come up) is with Special powers
like Celerity. We were playing a very low level Mage game (later
Adventure!).

Yuri

I'm starting up a Feng Shui game and am toying with the idea of 'porting

over the DL init system.