[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020422

In my experience, the Gommorra campaign was a failure, basically attributed
to one thing.   Too many cool NPCs, makes the players feel overshadowed.
Also the town functions too much as an interrelation of existing parties, the
addition of new parties changes things significantly unless they attach
themselves to the existing outfits, and then they end up doing what the
outfit wants to do, rather than what they want to do.   Overall I found the
town was a little too scripted for my posse