[DL] Favorite Sourcebooks

My faves (in no particular order)

Lost Angels: I get a chill every time I read this
The Agency: As a fan of "The Wild, Wild, Wild West" (the TV show), I was
especially pleased with this book. Besides, some of the Agency's "toys" are
just too damn cool!
The Collegium: Some nifty stuff in here. Loved the update for Scrapper
characters.
The Black Circle: Another book that gives me goosebumps when I read it. I
dig those creepy Whatelys.
South o' The Border: A very good change-o'-pace setting book.
Back East- The North & Back East- The South: Being from the East Coast, I
took a particular shine to these fine tomes.
Hexarcana: Lots o' updated material, all in one easy sourcebook!
RVC 2: Ohhhhh, yeah!

All, hell, all the books Shane puts out are pretty damned good, but these in
particular have a place in my heart. Hmmmm... Lot o' stuff by John Goff
here; next thing you know, I'll be coming up with adventures that'll kill my
entire posse in minutes.... *evil grin*