[DL] Lone Stars Easter Egg

I just got my copy of Lone Stars today from my FLGS (I also got the CD from the Pinnacle guys today)… and I was flipping through it, and something leaped out at me… the name “Achilli”, well I flipped back and sure enough it was that surly Vampire Developer who gets a nod in the book (page 26). It appears that he is a captain in Atlanta (the HQ of White Wolf Game Studios). I thought it was a kinda a cool Easter Egg.

Has anybody else found any?

Yuri

Oh, BTW: Chris, this book looks pretty cool. I’ve only had a little time to look at it, but I like the “monster section”. Good stuff for some of the players.