Re: [DL] Lone Stars Easter Egg

At 08:48 PM 4/25/2002, Yuri wrote:
>I just got my copy of Lone Stars today from my FLGS (I also got the CD
>from the Pinnacle guys today)& and I was flipping through it, and
>something leaped out at me& the name Achilli , well I flipped back and
>sure enough it was that surly Vampire Developer who gets a nod in the book
>(page 26). It appears that he is a captain in Atlanta (the HQ of White
>Wolf Game Studios). I thought it was a kinda a cool Easter Egg.

         Congratulations on finding that, good sir!

>Has anybody else found any?

         I won't give any more of them away, but all the members of the New
Gamers Order (our clique of game- designing wrestling fans) from the time I
was writing the book are in there somewhere. Collect 'em all!;-)

>Oh, BTW: Chris, this book looks pretty cool. I ve only had a little time
>to look at it, but I like the monster section . Good stuff for some of the
>players.

         Thank you very much! I very much appreciate all the feedback I can
get on LS.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God