RE: d20 Initiative (was [DL] Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering

>>So he sacrificed his action to gain an action before the minotaurs went.
. <<

Sacrificed? He couldn't do what he wanted to do.

>>Yet since he was going before the minotaurs they wouldn't have had the
chance to move any closer so they would still be out of range. . . <<

Except he got to move twice and then act before them.

>>Let me guess. . . you argued for the Refocus rule when you were
playtesting D20 didn't you?<<

Let me guess....You're still a smarmy asshole? (And, nope.)

Seanchai

"Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought." - Henn Bergson