Re: [DL] Lone Stars Easter Egg

On 2002/4/25 09:32 PM, "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:

>        I won't give any more of them away, but all the members of the New
> Gamers Order (our clique of game- designing wrestling fans) from the time I
> was writing the book are in there somewhere. Collect 'em all!;-)

LOL - when we had to rename our gaming club on the campus of Plattsburgh
State U, nGo (New Gamers Order) was almost our name. But as President, I
couldn't get anyone else to agree. We only have a few precious wrestling
fans. :sigh:: Oh well, I'm President now... And that means, well, who knows.

4 Life.

-Stryfe
 President, PSU FORGE

--