RE: [DL] Test - quiet time - survey time!

It's been a long while, and I never was an expert on Shamanic magic, but
I liked the combination that allowed the PC Shaman in my posse to embue
an arrow with tremendous amounts of damage potential, backed by a bow
built for high strength (belongin's edge), plus some nature spirit
boosting of his strength.  Promptly went bust on the Shootin':Bow roll,
combined with two other players being Jynxed resulting in
double-bad-luck for both the shooter and the closest posse member to the
line-of-fire.  The unintended target PC took about 8 or 9 wounds to the
guts (before chips)...

That shaman was later eaten by a dinosaur.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang