Re: [DL] Test - quiet time - survey time!

>I'm a fan of the arcane types in DL. So what is
>everyone's favorite hex/miracle/gift/ritual or
>whatever? How about favorite combination of the above?

My favorite arcane goodies has to be the Corporeal Twist and Mental
Twist hexes.  Nothing better than Twisting the bad a## harrowed
corporeal traits down to nothing.   The Tweaks are good too.

I'm much more of a fan of the utility hexes over the big damage ones.

As for my favorite combo of hexes, it would have to be Corporeal Twist
(Vigor) and Likker Up.  Easy to sneak into places when the guards are
all drunk...

Jay