RE: [DL] Test - quiet time - survey time!

>I'm a fan of the arcane types in DL. So what is
>everyone's favorite hex/miracle/gift/ritual or
>whatever? How about favorite combination of the above?

As far as combat goes, Kentucky Windage hands down.  First, it's not obvious
after it is cast.  Second, it lasts a fairly good duration for combat.
Third, negating those penalties (especially for hit location) is sweet.  And
fourth, even with the lowest successful hand, you still get to reroll all
1's for damage with your gun.

As far as a combination, add that to Silver Bullet (or whatever may be it's
equivalent in LS), and you can handle pretty much anything... as long as you
have a loaded gun.  :)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."