Re: [DL] Test - quiet time - survey time!

>--- Matt Maybray  wrote:
> > I'm a fan of the Blood Magician spells (from Black
> > Circle)...
>
>*sigh*  Another polite request for spoiler warnings,
>please.  Many people on this list are players and
>don't have access to Marshall-only information.
>
>Marguerite

Actually, those are from the No Man's Land section of Black Circle, though I
do admit I should've been a tad more discreet. I wrongly assumed most
players were at least somewhat familiar with the Blood Mage AB, as I'd seen
some DM's mention they had a Blood Magician player.

Having said that, if you haven't read Black Circle yet, I highly urge you to
do so immediately, Marshals & players alike. There's fun for all (though,
honestly, Marshals will likely get the MOST fun... *evil grin*)