[DL] Player info vs. Marshall info

This posse (I am in the same posse as Marguerite) does not have access to
*any* of the information in that book yet.  It is all considered Marhsall
only territory.

There are a number of the AB's that we have to do something specific IC to
open up.

We did open up the "Metal Mage" AB, but until we visit Shan Fan we do not
get Martial Artists, until we visit New Orleans, we do not get Voodooists,
and until we visit Lost Angels, we do not get Grimme's Blessed.

We don't have access to anything in Collegium (though it doesn't stop our
Marshall from teasing us with interesting little tidbits!) and we won't have
access to Hexarcana until we have opened up all of the AB's covered in it.

Just the way our Marshall runs and we are ok with it.  It gives us reasons
to travel all over the Weird West, that's for sure!

As for having access to Black Circle, we will probably get access to the
Player's section someday - we will just have to fulfill the requirements.
We don't know what those are yet, our Marshall is pretty good about giving
us paths to just about everything we want to get our hands on - we just have
to be smart enough to follow 'em.

Tif