Re: [DL] Kang's backstory? (slight spoilers maybe)

> >>Spoilers?

> >>Okay, has there ever been a somewhat detailed
history for Kang in any of
> >>the books? River o' Blood, The Black Circle, City
o' Gloom, & Unity (for
> >>HoE) give us pretty elaborate backstories for
Mina Devlin, Baron Lacroix,
> >>and Dr. Hellstromme, but all The Great Maze had
to say about Kang before
> >>he came to America amounts to "He's a warlord;
he's from China." Any one
> >>know is there's more to him than that?

I don't have any real evidence to prove it, but i
always had gotten the impression that Kang was sent
to america by a superior. Something about the way he
acts, the plots he undertakes, the people he allies
with, and the subordenets that work for him all
remind me of the charater Fu manchu.

Just a opinion.