Re: [DL] Player info vs. Marshal info

I too have also used it (albeit indirectly). When my players were coming up
with characters, I had trotted out both Back East books in case anyone
wanted to play someone from Back East. And a few of the characters are from
Back East. However, as we're all Philly Natives, almost the entire posse is
composed of Yankees. *sigh* Oh, well, they'll be BEGGING me to look at when
(or should I say *if*) they make it through Dead Presidents....