Re: [DL] Player info vs. Marshal info

At 10:58 AM 5/2/2002, Mr. William Ogden wrote:
>My group owns both, but I think one reason for low sales is the Back East
>isn't the West.  Most campaigns focus on cowbow/western type adventures, I
>would imagine.  I could see having an adventure or two back east, but I
>personally couldn't see an entire campaign based BE.
>
>Just my thoughts.

         No surprise here, but I actually could envision a Back East
campaign, esp. a Ranger or Agency-based on. However, I agree with you
completely otherwise.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God