[DL] More excepting of D20

>The one thing about his post that did make me respond
>was his comment about Deadlands d20. Folks, if you
>have a question about that game, please do not feel
>afraid to ask it on the list. I know the majority of
>people here are fans of the classic game, but there
>are those like myself, the other PEG folks, and Kevin
>Stoner who will attempt to answer your questions as
>best as we can. And if you still don't want to post to
>the list, my email address is right there. Please just
>email me directly and I will try to help as best as I
>can. ;)

I think everyone on this list has started to be more helpful with D20.  Sure
it might not be our favorite way of playing Deadlands,  but is a viable game
system and I think most of us have played in some sort of D20 game(I think
D&D in D20 rocks).

By the way Fred, I'm really looking forward to HOE D20.  Can't wait to see
how you handle some of the Arcane backgrounds(especially how Nuke looks in
D20)

Dan