Where's John Goff (was Re: [DL] Lone Stars Thoughts)

 --- Dan Sulin <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> wrote: >
> Last time I heard he was in charge of the Conspiracy X line for eden
> studios.  Its one of the reasons I stopped playing Conspiracy X.  It
> was
> deadly enough as it is,  With good old "Night Train" Goff in charge,
> I was
> very afraid. :)

That's what I thought too however the reason I asked the question was
that in a wander around Eden Studios web site I found no mention of
him.  In my curiosity and with google at my finger tips I came across a
german page which states he left Eden Studios in September 2001.

http://drosi.tuts.nu/systeme/conspiracy_x.htm

Cheers

Roy