Re: [DL] Re: Where's John Goff

On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 12:07  PM, Allan Seyberth
(darious@darious.com) wrote:
>> --- Fred Jandt <fajandt@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Actually, IIRC John is retired from the gaming biz
>>> and happily pursuing a career as a PI.
>>> Fred
>> THAT'S a thought that's going to keep me up at night.
>> As long as he's happy!
> He is.  He's still gaming, he just found a steady way to get paid.
> And let me tell you - PI stories are much more interesting then gaming
> ones.

I game with a cop, and will say that it makes things interesting...
Describing gore or physical maneuvers with someone who has first hand
experience is very interesting.

(It is one reason i haven't pushed to run Delta Green for that group,
however... I worry about being called on legal accuracy and police
procedure.)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)