Re: [DL] LS question

At 02:03 AM 5/21/2002, Mr. Hank Woolsey wrote:
>But Christopher is welcome to answer too ;).

         Thanks for thinking of me, good sir!;-)

>This possibility is disappointing to me. I have very much enjoyed
>Christopher's other writings for DL and was excited about LS.

         Thank you very much for the kind words, good sir!

>  I sope the space used for the dual stats is not so much that PEG roducts
> drop down my priority list.

         From my perspective, dual-statting in the majority of the book is
quite unobtrusive, save for Hexes/ Spells and Abominations/ Monsters.
         As for the Hexes/ Spells, that's simply unavoidable given the
differences between the Classic DL and D20 magic systems, and I think even
the most ardent D20 fan would agree that properly rendered D20 Monster stat
blocks are--to be charitable--expansive by their nature.
         There are only three new Abominations in LS, so I think you'll
find no problems with that. However, I would not presume to claim the same
of the new Hexes. There's a lot of them, and they do gobble up the word
count, at least IMHO.

>Thanks for any help.

         You're most welcome!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God