Re: [DL] Quotes in Dead Presidents and Lone Stars (NOT a spoiler) (might be OT)

At 07:29 PM 5/21/2002, Mr. Patrick Downs wrote:
>it's nice to see that Mr. McGlothlin can quote the Prisoner as freely as
>he does the Blues Brothers

         LOL! Just when I'd given up hope of anyone catching those...

         Kudos to you, good sir, and thanks for making my day!

>for those who don't know, Dead Presidents has a few sections with Prisoner
>quotes like "we want information"

         All the Ch. 3 section headers up to the point where the Posse
escapes (naturally enough) are taken from _The Prisoner_.

>nice!

         Thanks!

         Be seeing you!;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God