Re: [DL] Movie recommendations

> Is it just me, or was Hang 'em High kind of a let-down compared to others,
> like Pale Rider and Josey Wales?

You need to remember that Hang 'em High actually predates both of those
films by several years.  Certainly, it's not up to the same level as the
Leone trilogy, but I still enjoy it.  However, I think the ultimate Eastwood
Deadlands film is still (as mentioned before) High Plains Drifter.  With the
exception of one scene (anyone who's seen it knows the one I'm talking
about,) Eastwood's gunfighter in that movie IS harrowed, with obvious
Manitou dominion...