Re: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

The real problem is that there are gamers who believe in all the things that
some of these people say gamers do.

I went to an art school for college. One assignment was to redesign a book
cover for a book. Someone in my class did the D&D Players Handbook. His new
cover was simply a stone appearance with a bloody pentagram smeared over it.

When we did our presentations on the covers we had to describe the book. He
said that D&D was a game where players play characters in a fantasy world.
The characters try to murder their friends and kill anything else they
could. Each death they dealt brought them closer to God hood. He also said
something about the book containing spells that really worked.

That was actually how he played D&D. When he said this in class everyone
immediately looked at me and my friends who were all gamers. This was
something I had to deal with the rest of the year as people really thought
that's what me and my friends were doing.

Talison
--

"I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour."

"Superstar" Billy Graham